Sign up to Careercake and watch content that'll give your career a power up.Start your free trial now
Get unlimited access wherever you are; 24/7
Custom learning paths tailored to you
Delivered by leading experts
You’ve been in your job for a while, now. You've got some great ideas and feel you'd be better suited in a more senior role one, where you could really make a difference. It’s time to take the plunge and go for that promotion.
We’re going to show you how you can rise through the ranks and land that promotion with a few super simple steps. We’ll show you how to assess your current skills as well as how to build important relationships.
You’ll also learn other important things such as the danger of being irreplaceable as well as how to deal with rejection along the way. We’re going to boost your confidence and fast track you up the career ladder.
- Understanding your performance in your current job role
- How to complete a gap analysis to enable you to identify your development areas
- Creating a development plan to help you understand what types of learning methods would suit you best
- Understanding the importance of developing your network and maintaining relationships
- Understanding the value that you will bring to your new job role
Hi, I’m Aimee Bateman, careers coach and founder of Careercake.
I’ve built my entire career around helping people get jobs and not just any job, but great jobs. And often those great jobs were within their current organisation. Because you don’t always need to look externally for new opportunities. You don’t need to go to a new firm. There could be tons of awesome places and things that you can do internally. Learning new skills, adding a different type of value and building new relationships all in your current employer.
Within this course, we are going to focus on how you can be promotable. We’re going to look at what you might need to do, and consider, in order to get that promotion.