All change is good, right? If it's dealt with in the right way it can be, however, if managed incorrectly it can prove one of the biggest causes of anxiety and disruption. Take this course to learn how you can manage your change management programme, engage with different stakeholders and run effective meetings.
- How you create impetus for change via the major stakeholders
- How the individuals involved will have very different motivators and drivers for the project and how you communicate with them
- How you can run an effective change meeting
- The fundamentals of giving and receiving feedback as you’re going along
- What are the biggest mistakes when it comes to implementing change