Aimee helps passionate people thrive in their careers, offering no-nonsense advice based on 10 years as a leading recruiter. Her purpose is to help people feel seen, heard and valued for 8 hours a day, which will impact on their entire lives.
She’s a corporate recruiter turned careers champion and founder of Careercake.com, not to mention a prolific keynote speaker with extensive experience presenting at some of the UK’s largest events.
Key Achievements Include:
- 17 Million views across our various YouTube Channels
- Leading keynote speaker (talks include NUE Awards, AGR, Social Media London)
- Featured careers mentor on various shows for BBC1, BBC2, BBC 3, BBC Learning
- Writer for titles including The Guardian, Total Jobs, Glamour, Stylist
- Ambassador for National Careers Week and the official careers coach for the AAT
- Host of the award winning careers reality show, "The Job Academy"
"Careercake's content is of the highest standard and I have benefited tremendously from their advice. "
"Aimee has a breadth and depth of knowledge of her subject that is rare in any field and in her own is second to none. "
"Aimee is incredibly knowledgeable and fantastic to watch."
"Aimee is open, honest and challenged the way we approach our own motivation in order to inspire others. "
"Careercake has helped many of our students reach their potential and follow their dream pathway. "