Aimee helps passionate people thrive in their careers, offering no-nonsense advice based on 10 years as a leading recruiter. Her purpose is to help people feel seen, heard and valued for 8 hours a day, which will impact on their entire lives.
She’s a corporate recruiter turned careers champion and founder of Careercake.com, not to mention a prolific keynote speaker with extensive experience presenting at some of the UK’s largest events.
Key Achievements Include:
- 17 Million views across our various YouTube Channels
- Leading keynote speaker (talks include NUE Awards, AGR, Social Media London)
- Featured careers mentor on various shows for BBC1, BBC2, BBC 3, BBC Learning
- Writer for titles including The Guardian, Total Jobs, Glamour, Stylist
- Ambassador for National Careers Week and the official careers coach for the AAT
- Host of the award winning careers reality show, "The Job Academy"
"Aimee is incredibly knowledgeable and fantastic to watch."
"Aimee is open, honest and challenged the way we approach our own motivation in order to inspire others. "
"Careercake has helped many of our students reach their potential and follow their dream pathway. "
"Aimee has a breadth and depth of knowledge of her subject that is rare in any field and in her own is second to none. "
"Careercake's content is of the highest standard and I have benefited tremendously from their advice. "